April 15, 2010

It's Drawgasmic!

I'm going to be in the Drawgasmic Exhibition in St. Louis Missouri in July. Along with the show there's going to be a limited edition art book released featuring the work. It's so exciting! This will be the first time I've had my art published.
Here's my piece for the exhibition. The title is still pending. Hopefully I'll come up with a good one by morning!

Drawgasmic Art Exhibition - The Art, Illustration, and Design Compendium
Drawgasmic Art Exhibition - The Art, Illustration, and Design Compendium

6 comments:

  1. just was googl'ing about drawgasmic and stumbled upon your blog^^ really looking forward to you stuff, love the mickey mouse oranges

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! I'm looking forward to seeing yours too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! That sounds awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, congrats! :D I hope the exposure opens up a bunch of new doors for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Brandy! I just checked it out myself and applied. I hope I can make the deadline!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! I saw your name on the site Hannah! I can't see what you create for the show.

    ReplyDelete